Sunday, May 5, 2013

ME Mapping: The Basics & Worksheet

ME Mapping is a technique I developed to look at our lives- the good, the bad, and the ugly- and then sort out what's working from what's not. Check out the basics but you won't really get it until you create one for yourself. You can map on a simple blank piece of paper or below you'll find the worksheet I use when I give introductory talks- try it out, it's free and virtually painless 😜



WORKSHEET ]

This is a brief taste of how it feels to get started with ME Mapping (this slidedeck makes up about 25% of my workshop) so if you like it... you'll LOVE joining me for the full workshop.
Next event dates here: The ME Workshop

Mini-ME Talk: If you'd like me to come speak to your group and present ME Mapping Basics please contact me by email with the dates and details for consideration.

Find ME on Facebook:



Happy Mapping!


(Updated from 1/30/13)



(Updated in 2017 for Couples)

WE Mapping! 


No comments: