Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year: 2009


I spent today doing what I've done for the last seven New Years: sketching out what I am going to attract in the year to come (find my technique at www.memapping.com). This year I decided to add blogging to my list of new adventures. And since being inspired and inspiring others is my goal this year, this will be the theme of my blog too.

My life's purpose is to be SOLAR: meaning to feed myself with enough knowledge and inspiration to light myself up and hopefully have others be touched by that energy. I figure if I now put out in the Universe the record of what has been inspiring to me, maybe others will find it along their way.

I love this image because it reminds me of the energy we radiate to those around us. Hope your coming year is full of wonderful adventures and positive energy!

No comments: